CICB Command Line Options
CICB is the color
ICB Unix client. CICB will work with non color terminals, it is simply
Here are the CICB command line options:
- -nickname nick
- sign on the specified ICB server with nickname nick.
- -password pass
- set nick registration password to pass.
- -password -
- prompt for nick registration password.
- -group group
- sign on into group group when connected to the specified ICB
- -server name
- connect to ICB server named name, this is a short alias name,
usually in your .icbrc file.
- -host host
- connect to ICB server on host host, this is the literal Internet
hostname of the server, eg: icb.apsoft.com.
- -port port
- try to connect to ICB server running on port number port, on
the specified machine.
- list known ICB servers, in order.
- Clear command line arguments.
- see who's on the specified ICB server, but don't sign on.
- enable ANSI color mode (disabled by default)
- display short help message.
Here is an example CICB command line:
NOTE: The command line options may be abbreviated